Need a quick 4th of July table setting? Check out this Independence Day Red, White and Liberty Blue table top. Centerpiece takes center stage with white hydrangeas in a star wrapped vase and Old Glory flying high. Red round place mats with eyelet edged dessert plates showcase red and white checked rolled napkins with paper star ring. Its all for a quick dessert in late afternoon before watching the fire lite fireworks display.
Easy to create DIY Centerpiece is as simple as going to your backyard and clipping a few hydrangeas from your favorite bush.
Supplies for Patriotic Centerpiece
Glass Round Vase with straight sides, taller and wider than Mason Jar.
Star or other Patriotic scrap booking paper- 2 – 8 1/2″ sheets, or Star Vase and Napkin Ring Paper- PDF
Hydrangeas or other white floral, like daisies, magnolia blossoms, carnations/bloomed roses
2 American Flags
Scissors or pruning sheers to cut fresh floral
- Cut paper to fit inside vase. You may have to tape two pieces together to fit our vase. To make napkin ring, measure around rolled napkin and cut paper into 2 1/2″ wide bands and long enough to fit around center of napkin. Use transparent or double sided tape to close.
- Fill Mason Jar with water. Insert inside larger paper lined vase.
- Arrange cut stems with leaves removed from florals, insert into mason jar.
- Add flags as desired to vase.
- Be sure to change water every day and replace florals as they wilt.
Watch Video on How to create this Table-Scape with Arrangement and Napkin Roll
DIY Rolled Napkin Fold is wrapped with star studded scrap-booking paper, if you can’ find what you want, download the pdf link at top of page. Insert a dessert fork or silverware between the napkin and paper ring. Double sided tape is used to secure to back side of napkin. You’re guests will love this little detail and it takes moments to cut out and tape.
If you would like to see more DIY, Recipes, Home Decor Ideas & More please check out my website, http://www.lizbushong.com.
Hope you have a Wonderful Celebration! God Bless the USA!
Happy 4th of July!
Other Ideas you might like to try: